Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Three ways.....


Again looking at past photos that I've taken I realized I had a pair of white jeans on in three of my pictures. I loved those jeans so much. White jeans can be really tricky, meaning if you don't get the right fit or the right shade it can look a little funny. These were my first pair of white jeans and I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them. At first I was skeptical about them because white tends to get dirty fast (when you have kids it's hard to keep anything clean especially white). Needless to say I love white jeans now. So don't be afraid to get a pair. 
Outfit1:
White Jeans - Wet Seal
Denim Shirt - Kmart
Heels - Target
Jewelry- Body Central





Outfit 2:
Floral Shirt and Denim Vest - Body Central 
Sandals - Target
Jewelry - Body Central and Claire's





Outfit 3:
Blazer, Shirt, Jewelry and Heels - Target






Until next time..... Smooches!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment