Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Gojane.....


This past Saturday the husband and I attended a wedding of our dear friends Ashley and Brian. From day one they have always had a place in our hearts, so when we heard they were getting married we couldn't miss it for the world.The ceremony was traditional and was very heart felt. The location was at Argyle Country Club in Silver Spring,MD and might I say it was so nice. I had already start looking for a dress once she told me some time last year. I immediately started going to my favorite websites to look for something that would stand out and also something comfortable (because I like to dance). I had been eyeing this wonderful dress from GoJane  . Once I saw this dress I thought it was so perfect because the wedding was at a country club and what better than a high low gown. I can admit I thought it would come off looking like a prom dress, but it just seemed so perfect. Okay so for those who don't normally shop at GoJane you better get with it. The shipping is good, the delivery actually came before it said it would, and the product is of good quality. I would recommend GoJane to any of my fashionistas who are looking for something that's not going to break the bank. 

Outfit:
Dress - GoJane
Shoes - Shoe Dazzle (old)
Necklace - Traci Lynn (gifted)
Bracelets - Alex and Ani (gifted)
Make up by me 
Clutch/Pouch - Charming Charlie (gifted)














Until next time......Smooches!!!!!!!!

















2 comments: