Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Step Out Of The Box....


Step out of the box!!! I cannot express this enough. When you step out of the box  you will see how much things can change for you. The week of my birthday this was definitely tested. I had never went ice skating and let me just say it is one of my new favorite things to do. I also tried a new hairstyle. I don't usually do color, but my sister/hairstylist talked me into trying something new I must say I love it. So don't be afraid to try something new. 

Outfit:
Fur Vest - Target 
Shirt Dress - Rugged Warehouse
Heels - Kohl's 
Necklace - Gifted 
Bracelet - E.S.F.
Hair by Tina









Until next time......Smooches!!!!!!!













4 comments:

  1. Well don't you just look so cute.. Great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this Mimi!!!! very beautiful mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and thanks for visiting my site I really appreciate it

      Delete