Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Here comes a new year a new me.....

Sorry guys I've been so absent. I haven't been inspired to write or to get dressed. I have had some times where I wanted to take pictures because I thought I looked really cute. I was just not up to it. I wanted to let you guys know I'm not going to be selfish anymore and will be sharing more even if its just my thoughts. I will also try my hand at DIY projects with my children. I will still share fashion and cooking tips or recipes. I will also be redesigning my blog. Here are a few pictures I would like to share with you guys that happen in the past few months. 

New Years Eve 2016

New Years Eve 2016

Christmas Party (job)

The Cooper Wedding

Hubby's 30th Birthday

His Cake

My Brother in laws B-day Party

Chesapeake Beach (MD)

Fourth of July

Our 1 year Anniversary

Moved into our new place

 The Leach Wedding

Halloween

My siblings and cousin visiting

Going to see the Christmas lights

Layla's 2nd B-day

Destiny's 9th B-day

Thanksgiving (hubby carving the turkey)

Destiny picking out her instrument

Our First Christmas in our new place 

Our new puppy "Rambo"



Until next time.....Smooches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment