Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Shrimp Pasta Salad....



Hey I know it's been a while since I did my last post (my apologies). Well just know that I've been very busy being a mom,wife, etc. I will be posting more now because I have partnered up with Starbrille from livinglifeasstar.blogspot.com and a few of our coworkers on a business venture (we will talk more later about it). For now lets talk pasta, I love making pasta anything (still learning)and my go to is my shrimp pasta. 
Ingredients:
 3 Bags of  shrimp(small)
3 Boxes of  Garden Rotoni
3 peppers (orange, red, and yellow) 
1 Cucumber
4 Small tomatoes (as many as you want)
2 Tbsp. of butter 
1 Tbsp. of  Minced onions and Salt
2 Tbsp. of  Italian Seasoning, Black pepper, Garlic powder, Olive Oil and Old Bay
1 Bottle of  Italian Dressing (or how ever much you want)
Olives 
Shredded  and Grated Parmesan 
Parsley (as much as you want) 
1 Tin Pan (whatever size you want) 




First, boil your water for your noddles , Then put  2 Tsp. of  Olive Oil in the water so your noodles wont stick. *boil the noodles for 10-12 minutes




While that's going put the shrimp in a pot with a cap full of water (the frozen shrimp will melt and that will help cook the shrimp, but make sure you empty some of the water out so it won't boil your shrimp). Then use 1 Tbsp. of Old Bay and butter into the pot and put a lid on to stem it. Let it steam until it turns pink and curl up. 
*Get the bag that is already deveined, tail-off,and peeled much easy to deal with.  




Then chop up (mince) your veggies ( I chop them small because I don't like chunky vegetables)
and place them in the tin pan. 



Once you drain the noddles, let both the shrimp and the noodles cool off. Also, place it in the tin pan. 
After you stir it all together put all the seasonings in. Once it's to your liking put the shredded /grated Parmesan cheese, black olives and stir it together. At last put the bottle of  Italian dressing and mix it all together. Then serve!!!!



Until next time.....Smooches!!!!






















5 comments:

  1. Great idea, Jimmice. Looks delicious. I'm making this for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Let me know if you like it or not and I forgot to say let it stay in the refrigerator until your ready to serve ... it's suppose to be cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! Let me know if you like it or not and I forgot to say let it stay in the refrigerator until your ready to serve ... it's suppose to be cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post. And your pasta was very delicious.

    ReplyDelete