Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Bold and Beautiful.....


For this post I decided to step out of my comfort zone and wear a bodysuit. I have always wanted one, of course I have had my insecurities because my body isn’t necessarily on point.  The reason I actually bought the bodysuit in the first place was because I had an 80"s themed birthday party I was going to. So I went to a local shop call Gussini's and found the perfect one (only $14.99). When I tried it on I was like now I see why people love these, it was comfortable and it's a nice sweater like material. I paired it with this camouflage bomber because besides leopard it is one of my favorite prints. So I can't say this enough step out of the box and take a chance because you will never know what or how something will turn out. 

Outfit:
Bodysuit - Gussini's 
Bomber Jacket - Forever 21 
Heels - Kohl's 
Choker - Walmart 
Make up by me 
Photo credit : Tray (my husband)










Until next time......Smooches!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment