Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The Opposite.....


On today's blog post I will be discussing one way to wear a jumpsuit. First, let me tell you how I came across this comfortable and fashionable jumpsuit. I was in the mall one day because I was trying to find an outfit for my aunts 60th masquerade birthday party. I originally went to what I thought was a more reasonable place but didn't find anything. So I decided to go to Forever21 which was right across from the other store. I went up and down the store and as I was about to leave something caught my eye it was a faux suede mauve colored jumpsuit which I immediately fell in love with it. I then started to go through the rack to find my size and saw that they also had it in a smokey gray color. I was so excited because I wanted something different since I had chosen pink for two other events I went to earlier in the year and it was now fall. So I was already sold on the color but when I saw the price ($19.99) I was even more in love. To be honest what really sold me was the look on the sales girl (in the fitting room) face, she had stopped in the middle of her conversation just to give me a compliment and it felt good because I have my little insecurities (my stomach). So fast forward I wanted to do a post on another way I can wear this without having to dress it up but still making it fashionable. I will post the other look on my Instagram @mrs.smith9415.

Outfit:
Shirt and Choker- Walmart
Jumpsuit - Forever21
Shoes - G by Guess (Marshalls)
Hair and Makeup by Me
Photo credit - My husband 









Until next time .....Smooches!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment