Thursday, October 22, 2015

Food Network







So I have recently fell in love with this Food Network app. It's a life saver especially if you don't necessarily have the best cooking skills. I have used this app and created many dishes.... that I love. I have even recommended this to friends, family and co workers. You can type in anything and some type of recipe will come up. Also, if you watch the Food Network channel and you have a favorite chef they have a section for that as well . I like this app so much because they think of everything from that person who loves to bake to the health conscience person. 

Cajun Shrimp and Rice 



Roman Style Chicken 


Chicken and Broccoli 


Salmon Baked in Foil 

These are just a few that I have tried and they turned out wonderful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment