Thursday, October 29, 2015

Black and Yellow



So one weekend we were visiting family and we were bored, so we decided to go for a walk.  They lived in Alexandria so we drove down to the Mount Vernon Trail . We were excited because the trail started near the Reagan National Airport . The planes were flying over our heads and the weather was perfect. We visited several memorials Abraham Lincoln,George Washington,  Martin Luther King Jr., and many more. On the trail we stopped and took pictures. While on this trail I saw a statue and a weeping willow tree (I'm obsessed with these trees), I thought it would be the perfect place to take some pictures. So if you ever get a chance to visit Washington, D.C. you should try this trail  just remember this trail is not for you to dress cute... trust me I know. Just a heads up it is an 18 mile trail so wear comfortable shoes or take a bike.
The outfit I had on that day was nowhere near appropriate for the trail but then again I was told it was a short trail.

Outfit:
Jeggings- Gussinis
Blazer and Shoes- Target
Shirt- Tjmaxx
Earrings- Gift

















No comments:

Post a Comment