Friday, November 6, 2015

ShopKick.....


So I have been in love with this app for the past year in a half called Shopkick.  Shopkick is an app that you can earn points by just walking in, shopping, and scanning  items. This app is so much fun and I've told several people about it. It's like a scavenger hunt and I sometimes get the kids involve and we have a contest on who can find the items.This was also a blessing because I was a stay at home mom for about a year and I didn't have any income. I say that because how it works is once you earn points you can exchange them for rewards anything from gift cards to a cruise. I was able to give gift cards for Christmas to my kids, husband, and mother-in-law. Some people don't know this but you can earn points by going through the editors books (which are little books that showcase different items). Also they let you know which sales are going on. So go check this out and have fun while doing. 


 (walking in) 

(scanning)


Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment