Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Two Ways........


I've been wanting to start a fashion blog for the longest time, but didn't know where to start. I knew I had to take pictures (so some of these pictures are old). So I was going through my photos and notice I had on the same pants in two of my pictures. I loved these pants, but sad to say I had to give them away because I'm not the same size I was before I had my youngest daughter. Its more like a spring themed outfit but I wear my clothes in all seasons ( as long as its appropriate). 
First Outfit:
Pants and Scarf- Wet Seal
Shirt- Gussinis 
Shoes- Steve Madden (gifted)
Second Outfit:
Pants-Wet Seal
Shirt- Tjmaxx
Denim Blazer- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden (gifted)









 I hope you get inspired to reuse what you have in your closet. 

Smooches!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment