Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Bantu Knots......


One day my daughter came to me and ask if I could do Bantu Knots in her hair. I got so excited because I always wanted to do her hair like this, but she never really liked it. So to my surprise she finally asked me and I got so excited. This is my go to hair style when I don't want to do anything to my hair for a while. I shampooed and condition her hair first. And then the journey continue......


Then I massage in extra virgin olive oil and also comb it out. 



.
Then I part it into sections and I put Cantu curl activator cream, Ecostyler gel w/Argan oil, and Blue magic grease. 

Once I put the products on the section I two strand twist her hair. 

I twist the hair one at a time, then I take the hair and roll it into a ball, while in the process I grease the scalp as I go.  

After I'm done I spray Olive oil and then WALA!!!!!!!!




So hopefully you get inspired to try this hairstyle for yourself. 
Until next time..........Smooches!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment