Friday, March 25, 2016

My Bday....


Last weekend I celebrated my birthday. I turned 27 years old .... getting close to 30 yikes!!!! I spent it with family and friends. My husband, kids, mother-in-law and I celebrated during the week with crab legs (my favorite). My wonderful mother-in-law woke up that Saturday and made me (and the rest of the family) a birthday breakfast. Then later we met up with family and friends. We went to Nantucket Reef our new favorite restaurant and Sip 'N paint at VisArts both are located in Rockville,Md. Then on yesterday my lovely coworkers decorated my desk and gave me gifts as well. I was very thankful and very happy because everyone that played a part made me feel very special. So here are some pictures from the events and the past of me!!!!!!!!!!






























Until next time......Smooches!!!!!!!





























1 comment:

  1. Aww you look cute boo. I'm glad you had a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete