Tuesday, March 21, 2017

It's My Birthday I'll Cry if I want to....


This pass weekend I celebrated my birthday with a host of  family and friends. They made me feel so special and loved. This was definitely a birthday to remember. I love everyone that took part in the festivities.  It started on Friday where one of my friends came over and blind folded me and took me to Gregorio's where all my friends were waiting to surprise me. Then they took me to an ice rink because I never been. After that we went to see "Get Out". Then on Sunday ( my actual b-day) my husband surprised me with a day all about me.  When I went to work on Monday my friends/coworkers decorated my desk and bought me lunch (Popeyes), cake and balloons. Then today one of my friends took me out for dinner since she couldn't make anything else. Here are some photos of this past weekend. 










Husband got my nails done
















Until next time...Smooches!!!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment