Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Smile...


Sometimes we just need to smile. I know life doesn't always go our way, but remember it could be  worst. When someone asks me "hows your day?" I often say "not too bad I can't complain". The reason I say that is because though I have been through some hardships in my life I try not to let that get me down. I use to be the girl who wouldn't even take pictures because I didn't like my smile and felt I didn't have too much to smile about. Then I realize that I had too much in life to not smile. I smile because I'm happy, alive, well, and just simply blessed. I can't stress enough how happy I am right now because I feel like I finally have control over my life and who I am as a person. Until you feel the confidence and the strength within yourself you won't have that reason to smile. Just know your not alone and allow the people around you in. I feel in order to have that smile you have to let people in and let it all out. Don't let life stress you because life is too short. 

Outfit:
Cardigan and Shirt - Walmart
Jeans - Tjmaxx
Booties - Gifted
Jewelry - Forever 21
Purse - Target







Until next time....Smooches!!!!




1 comment: