Thursday, March 2, 2017

Appreciate.....


Thank...

From my heart I shed a tear,
For my life I do fear,
Everyone is starting to leave so very soon,
As the sunsets and up rises the moon, 
As life passes us by,
We wonder and search for the answer to the question why,
Why does life have to end?
Then we wonder why did it ever begin,
As we go through life with ups and downs,
And how we once were lost but now we're found,
Everyday when we wake 
The lord is who we should thank....

By: Jimmice
(my fifteen year old self)

At the time I wrote this poem I had a lot of people around me lose their lives (for various reasons). I just wanted to write something about appreciating life. Life is too short to sweat the small things. Enjoy your life and live it to the fullest!!!!!!

Outfit:
Faux Fur Vest- Gussini's (local)
Pants- Sears
Booties- DSW
Purse- Target
Necklace- Walmart
Earrings- Gifted
Shirt- Saks


















Until next time......Smooches!!!!!!!!!!
















2 comments:

  1. Love the poem, Great Post!!! You look great in your pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ..... I had a great photographer...and I just want to enjoy life and not take it for granted because tomorrow isn't promised

    ReplyDelete