Tuesday, March 7, 2017

My Version.....


This week I will be starting "My Version..." which will be where I recreate my version of an outfit that I was inspired by or simply just love. I drew my version from a blogger name Adrienne from sweeneestyle.com. I have been following her for some years now and she is truly a style icon. She puts the simplest looks together with the cutest hairstyles. When I found her blog and I started going through the different outfits I had always loved how she styled her sleeveless turtleneck sweater. I'm a girl who loves turtlenecks one because not only are they warm, but they give a certain look to you that says a lot. Now back in the day when we wore them as kids of course we didn't like them because they were to tight around the neck, but now they are very stylish. So one night I was in Nordstrom Rack and found this perfect burgundy sleeveless turtle neck for only $20.00. Then one night a few of my good girlfriends wanted to get together and have a girls night, so I decided to wear my outfit. 


 LOVE this so much !!!!!


Outfit:
Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater and Booties - Nordstrom Rack
White Shirt - Walmart
Jeans - Tjmaxx





Until next time......Smooches!!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment