Friday, April 7, 2017

Networking.....


So on Monday I was invited to a "Spring Fling"networking event that was hosted by Housewives in the City located in Rockville, MD at the VisArts Center. This was my first networking event since I've been blogging. So at first I was nervous, but I just looked at it as if I was going to a cook out with family. So I walked in and immediately I was comfortable. The environment was nice and everyone was nice. I will definitely be attending more networking events of of course because of my blog but also to promote E.S.F. business that I joined with my friend and fellow blogger Star. The outfit I chose was a simple white shirt, jeans,and my favorite booties, but I felt it was too plain so I put my own flare to it and paired it with my tribal vest. I must say I was very happy with it and the event was wonderful I got to meet new people and met vendors for the business and blog. 

Outfit:
White Shirt - Saks 
Tribal Vest - Body Central
Jeans - Tjmaxx 
Booties - DSW 
Necklace - Target (old) 










Until next time....Smooches!!!!!!!!!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. Your first picture, absolutely stunning. Love your poses :)

    ReplyDelete