Friday, February 10, 2017

Brownie Points....


Winter is slowly approaching, but the weather keeps having it's bipolar moments. One minute it's spring almost summer and than I swear we live on the North Pole the next. I try to enjoy the moments we've been having. So one day my mother-in-law (love her!!!)told me to stop by her house to try on some of her coats she could no longer fit(she was nice enough to let me get first dibs).I tried on about fifty coats and ended up with like ten to fifteen. In this pile I found a brown and black trench and fell in love. I was immediately in my feelings because I wanted to know why she was hiding this gem from me. I thanked her and in my head I started to put it together of what to wear with it. This trench  jacket could go with any season as far as spring ,winter, and fall. 

Outfit:
Trench- gifted 
Shoes- Report (Nordstrom Rack)
Purse-Target
Jeans-TJmaxx 
Bracelet-gifted 
Glasses-gifted
















Until next time.....Smooches!!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment