Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Reasons.....


Happy Hump day everyone! Today I want to talk about the quote above. This quote stood out to me because yesterday was kind of an emotional day for me. I was feeling like the world was against me. Then I ran into someone who I have not seen in years. It was my math teacher from high school. Let me just say she was a wonderful and caring person. She was one of my biggest supporters and motivators during my high school years. So when I was down in the dumps yesterday God sent me someone to make me smile. I was walking back from lunch when I saw her get off the elevator and I immediately felt like I was in her classroom again. She still look the same and still had the same lovable personality that I remember. We talked for about 15 minutes as if it was old times. She was just as excited to see me as I was to see her. As the conversation was getting towards the end she told me how proud of me she was and how she was glad to see that I'm doing good. She didn't know it, but I needed to hear those words. Yes, I know I'm grown but even as an  adult I needed to hear that. At the end we hugged and said goodbye. I was so excited that I had to come tell my friends at work and I even posted it on my snap chat. When you're least expect God will show up and show out. So don't take what he does for granted. Now I'm not going to ask you to join a church or collect any money (lol). Just count your blessings and know that you can get through anything. 


Until next time.....Smooches!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment