Thursday, November 2, 2017

Mixing it up......


Happy Friday Eve!!! Today I'm going to show you how to mix the old with the new. If you remember back to last year when I mention that my mother in law gifted me with some of her old jackets, well I snag this cute zip up denim jacket. Then a couple of months ago my good friend Myka surprised me and wanted to gift me with this cute summer dress. So one day I was in my closet and saw them next to each other and thought it would look good together. It was perfect for the type of weather we were having. The lesson in this is that you don't have to buy anything new just mix your pieces/ items together.
Outfit:

Dress and Boots- Gussini's 
Denim Jacket - old 
Sunglasses - Walmart










Until next time .....Smooches!!!!









2 comments:

  1. I love the color and style combination. Absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete