Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Show Me Your Mussels.....



Recently, the family and I went on a lunch date to Nantucket Reef. If you remember this is where I went for my birthday last year. I of course got my favorite dish the stuffed cod with mashed potatoes and steam veggies. This time my daughter and I wanted to try their "Wicked Mussels".Can I just say these are now my new favorite item on their menu.So while we were eating them my daughter bought up the time when I made mussel with pasta. So I said you know what I'm going to make it for dinner soon. So  I went to my local grocery store got some mussels and spaghetti noodles. 
Here are the results!!!!!

First gather you ingredients


Use the oil and salt for the noddles,while its boiling.
(Also use some of the sea salt for the end)

Boil the noodles until they are al dente
(12 minutes)

At the same time put your mussels on 
(9 minutes)

Once everything is done cooking mix the noodles and mussels together.
Then put butter and your other seasoning in.(season to taste) 
Stir it together. 

Wala!!!!!!!!!


Until next time....Smooches!!!



2 comments: