Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Animal Instinct.....



Welcome! I officially changed my blog  title to "She Has Flaws...". The meaning behind this is to show that I'm just like you. I thought it was more fitting because I'm not only talking about style. I wanted to create something that young girls and women could go to for different topics whether it's advice, cooking tips,styling,hair tips,inspiration or just my thoughts. I was recently having a conversation with livinglifeasstar.blogspot.com and that's where I came up with the name. I can  say I'm really proud of the name that I came up with. Also, we both will do future collaborations with each other (I will keep you posted). Now lets talk about this outfit! I went with this cardigan because I love animal print and anything with earth tones (greens,browns,tans,etc). I paired it with  jeans and boots to give it a little more umph. Enjoy!!!!!
Outfit:
Cardigan and Jeans- Body Central
Boots- DSW
Necklace and Belt- gifted
Earrings and Tshirt-Target
Bracelets-Alex and Ani and Macy's 









Until next time....Smooches!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks girl!!!!! We really work well together and I appreciate your inspiration and support.

    ReplyDelete