Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I Am A Black Woman......


I want to share with you guys some poetry that I wrote when I fifteen years old. I forgot all about this until we moved and I found it in a duffel bag. It is who I am today and it motivates me when ever I read it. 

I Am A Black Woman...

I am a black woman yes I can be strong,
Me being a black woman doesn't mean I'm right ...but I'm not always wrong,
I am a black woman and I will shout it loud,
I am a black woman and that's why I'm proud,
I am a black woman yes that's me,
I am a black woman as you can see, 
I am a black woman as God has wrote,
I am a black woman just look at my fine, smooth, nice, black coat,
I am a black woman please don't try to judge me,
I am a black woman so just let me be, 
I am a black woman as it is written in God's plan,
Always and forever I am a black woman...

By: Jimmice
Aug. 22, 2004

Outfit:
Hat, Tank, and Pants - Walmart
Bomber Jacket and Earrings - Forever 21
Shoes - G by Guess (Marshall's)
Necklace - Body Central









Until next time......Smooches!!!!















2 comments: