Monday, February 20, 2017

D.I.Y. Project -Designer Mugs



So the kids and I have been wanting to try our hand at D.I.Y. projects for the longest time now. About a month ago Destiny found this D.I.Y. app and the first project was to design your own mugs. We both got very excited and so I was on a mission to find how to do this without breaking the bank. One day I was in the Dollar Tree and saw these white mugs and was like I have to come back. So this past weekend I went to the store and purchased the mugs and sharpies(Dollar Tree).The kids immediately went on a search for their designs. After we design them it was time to bake them in the oven on 350 degrees for thirty minutes. I think they came out great.


Hubby got in on it too
(Big Daddy is Here)



Until next time....Smooches!!!!!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. They looked great! Awesome, I've been wanting to try these for a while also. I just may do it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!!! It was very fun. Welcome to she has flaws!!!!

    ReplyDelete