Friday, February 17, 2017

Valentines.....


Sorry this post is late, but I thought I would share what I did for Valentines Day. So I kept wondering what to do for this day since December. I wanted to of course to go on a mini vacation,but that didn't go as plan. So what I decided to do was something simple like cook a romantic dinner for the husband. I had planned out the whole thing and then husband said that we were going to go out for dinner. So I planned out my outfit and then at the last minute he called me and said we weren't going to be able to do so. I was a little sad,but the night wasn't over. So rewind to that morning, I had left his gifts on the end table. Now I'm a romantic, but I knew I needed to bush up on my skills. So with the help of my friends and fellow blogger brownsugarvixen.blogspot.com they gave me ideas. Their ideas were so wonderful and lets just say the night ended very well. Since we couldn't go anywhere my husband set up my stuff in the kitchen while I was in the room and then he called me out of the room and surprised me with clothes, a mug and teddy bear, a candy bouquet, and a box of chocolate. I was happy with everything and he has good taste. The day before my daughter and I made her goody bags (every year this is like a traditional thing we do). She wrote and decorated the bags and my job was to fill them with treats. 

Message in a bottle (one of the ideas)

His gift from the girls
His and Hers Scratch Off (another idea)








Wala!!!!!!!

Until next time.......Smooches!!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment