Thursday, February 16, 2017

Don't Be Afraid.......



When going through life we often worry about how were perceived or am I making the right decision. I always would say stay in your lane, but then I thought to myself if we do that how are we suppose to follow our dreams.  We are suppose to enjoy life and how can we do that if were not living it to the fullest. My new motto is "Step out on Faith". Sometimes you have to go out of the box when making a decision  whether its a new job, having children, marriage/relationships, etc. I say do what you love even if you can't do it full time do as a hobby. I have learned that you need to pursue something you believe or at least take a risk. Its often that we try to be so text book that we end up being miserable or we have everything and no one to share it with because we didn't step out on faith. 












Until next time....Smooches!!!!!











2 comments:

  1. Amen. Always walk by faith not by sight! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete